Both the town of Zwettl and the surrounding area offer a variety of educational institutions for local residents and students. These include:
- Gymnasium Zwettl — the oldest high school in Zwettl. It prepares students for their final exams (Matura) and entering university.
- Höhere Lehranstalt für wirtschaftliche Berufe Zwettl — specialises in economics and business. It offers various degree programmes in Economics and Entrepreneurship.
- Bildungszentrum für Gesundheits- und Sozialberufe Zwettl — specialises in medical and social professions. It trains nurses, paramedics and other specialists in health care and social work.
- Berufsschule Zwettl — a vocational school that offers various educational programmes and courses to prepare students for specific professions.
- Volkshochschule Zwettl — an evening school with a variety of courses for adults, including courses in foreign languages, art, culture and more.
The following kindergartens and primary schools are located within close proximity to the building: Privat-Volksschule Zwettl, Volksschule Zwettl, Kindergruppe Apfelbäumchen, Kindergarten Zwettl, and NÖ Landeskindergarten.