Due to the adventurous location of the residential complex, residents can easily get to various cultural landmarks and leisure activities within a short period of time, which include:
- Louvre Abu Dhabi, the largest museum in the Arabian peninsula, where one can enjoy “The Tower of Babel” by Abel Grimmer, and “Still life with tote bag and garlic” by Édouard Manet, as well as other masterpieces.
- Manarat Al Saadiyat, is an exhibition space where visitors can enjoy art works of local and international artists.
- Saadiyat Beach has a 9 km long beach, a swimming pool, gym, spa, sauna and steam rooms, and plenty of restaurants.
- Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, is an 18-hole Par 72 golf course with over 60 bunkers, Hawksbill restaurant, gold shop and other amenities. It also offers amazing views of the Arabian Gulf.
- Hidd Al Saadiyat Marina, offers 117 berths, each 10 to 30 metres long, overlooking the beautiful Al Jubail Mangroves.
Those living in the residential complex will also have access to Saadiyat Grove shopping & dining options. The master plan includes eight museums that will be located in the Cultural District of Saadiyat Island, which will have an area of about 0.94 sq. mi, in the future.